To contact the Albert Park Lawn Tennis Club
Call 0409 935 936 during business hours
Write to PO Box 127, Albert Park, VIC 3206.
To apply for join, read more on the Membership page.
- The fob is your key to the courts as they open the clubhouse doors and gate.
- Fobs are issued to Senior Playing, Temporary and Pensioner Members.
- Junior members who don’t have access to a parental fob can apply for one.
- If you lose your fob, there is a $25 charge to replace it.
- If you haven’t used your fob since it was issued to you it may not work and will need to be revalidated. This can only be done on the system’s server. If this happens or you lose your fob, please contact APLTC treasurer Jamie Gatehouse at email@example.com
Note: Anyone who lends a fob to a non-member will have it cancelled.